What is Trident Palisade Fencing?
Trident Palisade fencing is used for higher levels of security, its robust construction provides a formidable barrier against intrusion. The galvanised or galvanised and polyester powder coated finish ensures a long maintenance free life.
Why Choose Trident Palisade Fencing?
- Tamper resistant fixings
- ‘Raking’ system follows inclining ground
- Ideally suited for “electric fencing”
- Recommended by insurance companies
- Matching Trident Palisade swing & sliding gates to enhance your site
Where is Trident Palisade Fencing Used?
- Commercial & Industrial sites
- Utilities sites
- HGV Parks
- Car & Caravan Storage
- Security Storage Depots
- 1.0m to 3.0m options available (please contact us for custom works)
- Self Colour
Galvanised and polyester powder coated in an extensive range of RAL colours.
How is the Palisade Fencing installed?
RSJ Posts are concreted in or bolted down at 2.75 metre centres. Mild steel angle rails are then bolted to each other via top and bottom link plates which pass through the vertical punched slots in the RSJ posts. Finally the pales riveted or bolted to the rails. Support legs are also available.