TRIDENT SWING GATES
Trident security gates are designed and manufactured to the highest standard providing a long and trouble free life. Remember the gate is the first impression a visitor has on your site however more importantly for your security it has to stand up to the determined intruder.
Why choose Trident swing gates?
- Made to your requirements
- Various infills available (Palisade, Tubular & Mesh)
- Choice of locking systems
- 90 or 180 degree opening
- Single, Double or Bi-Folding
Where are Trident gates utilised?
- Office frontages
- Retails forecourts
- Public Buildings
- Utilities sites
- Commercial & industrial areas
- 1.0m to 3.6m
- Galvanised only
- Galvanised & polyester powder coated in an extensive range of RAL colours
How are the gates designed & installed?
We build gates to a recommended maximum of 10 metres wide (5 metres per leaf), larger gates can be made to order. Posts and frames will vary according to the height and width required. If a gate entrance is sloping along its length the leaves can be specifically manufactured to follow the road line or bi-folding gates produced if the gate line is hindered by rising ground or a lack of space inside the site.
- Trident palisade ‘w’ or ‘d’ section
- Tubular – 25mm dia or 30mm dia
- Trifordge – 25mm or 25×25 square hollow section
- Trimesh 8:6:8 or 6:6:6
- Heights from 1.0m to 3.6m high
- Widths from 1.0m to 6.0m wide in single leaf
- Widths from 1.0m to 12.0m wide in double leaf (please contact for larger specifications)
To order please specify the overall opening, height and the finish of the gate (galvanised or powder coated a specific RAL colour). For single leaf please specify left or right hand hung. For single and double gates please specify 90 degree opening or 180 degree opening
- Automation options available
- Electric Fencing Compatible