What is a tracked sliding gate?
Trident sliding security gates are designed and manufactured for sites requiring the ultimate secure boundary. A formidable barrier to counter most forms of intrusion.
Why choose a tracked sliding gate?
- Made to your requirements & measurements
- Various infills available
- Single or double leaf available
- Integral pedestrian wicket gate option
- Advanced automation & safety devices available
Why are Tracked sliders used?
- High security sites
- HGV Car parks
- Car & Caravan Storage
- Security storage depots
- 1.5m to 3.6m
- Galvanised only
- Galvanised & polyester powder coated in an extensive range of RAL colours
How are the gates designed & installed?
Trident tracked sliding gates are provided on sites requiring a combination of high security and operational efficiency. A tracked system is ideally suited on level entrances, a track is encased in a continuous concrete foundation. The gate runs on two or more rollers.
- Trident palisade ‘w’ or ‘d’ section
- Tubular – 25mm dia or 30mm dia
- Triforge – 25mm or 25×25 square hollow section
- Trimesh 868 or 358