Fast & Reliable Hydraulic Barriers
Hill Trident offer a wide range of electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic traffic barriers, bollards and car park access systems. Designed for small to large businesses, large short stay car parks or 14 metre wide factory entrances. Standard speed barriers for maximum safety or high speed car park barriers with an opening time of 2.5 seconds are all available from stock.
Hill Trident also offers the HT BULL rising bollards, with a six second lowering time, 275mm diameter and rising to a height of 600mm. When site security or anti-vandal ram-raid protection is paramount, the HT BULL rising bollard is the ideal solution.
Hill Trident car park barriers can be controlled by radio transmitter, card reader, push button, digital switch, fotocells, vehicle induction loop detector, video intercoms, audio intercoms, biometric readers, GSM telephone systems etc.
“Smooth, Safe, Quiet & Hard Wearing”
- Designed for use on busy entrances with a high level of safety provided as standard.
- Barrier beams are spring counterbalanced to reduce loadings on the motor, extending the life of the barrier.
- Left and right hand cabinets available
- Double arm arrangement provides and extremely strong beam carrier.
- Thermal overload built in to the motor to provide the highest level of protection.
- Internal non return lock valves secure the barrier in all positions.
- Operating speeds of 8 – 12 seconds.
- Up to 75% duty cycle means that the Hill Trident Vela industrial barrier can cope with the busiest of installations.
Foundation plates, adjustable and flexible fork supports are available.